GriefHope

Help for today & Hope for tomorrow

All Discussions Tagged 'grief' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Healing through writing

Hello all.  I have taken to writing and found it to be very helpful.  Please checkout my blog.  womanvsworldnet.ipage.com

Started by Brenda Hoskins

4 Nov 20, 2020
Reply by Jessica

Death of a parent

I lost my dad in April from Multiple Sclerosis. He was diagnosed when i was 2 weeks old so he fought for 16 years but he couldn't carry on…

Started by Paige Thaxter

22 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Filippo

Happy Mother's Day!!!

May your day be filled with LOVE!!! If your Mother is no longer with you, may you be comforted by your memories of her ... 

Started by Judy Davidson

1 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Judah

I Lost My Precious Mother On Mother's Day: Overwhelmed With Grief And Sorrow

Greetings my fellow Christian brothers and sisters, I love to speak the truth and I have very serious questions that I think many believer…

Started by Rachel Henderson

0 Jan 10, 2017

HUGE HUG!!!

I realize how hard Valentine's Day will be for all of us here.  I hope the memories you shared with your loved one will bring you some co…

Started by Judy Davidson

0 Feb 11, 2016

Coping with guilt and grief

I was having a really busy month but I was worried about my friend and told myself that I would text him on the up coming Tuesday. However,…

Started by John

1 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Ava

Merry Christmas from Heaven

-    I hope this brings you some comfort.  Please share your feelings.  BIG HUG! Judy I

Started by Judy Davidson

1 Dec 24, 2015
Reply by Lulu

Tips for Coping during the Holidays

I posted a new blog on the Home Page to provide Help for Today & Hope for Tomorrow.  Please check it out.  BIG Hug! Coping with grief…

Started by Judy Davidson

0 Dec 22, 2015

What do you have to be Thankful for?

For many members here, this will be the first Thanksgiving holiday spent without our loved one.  I realize it is hard to think of anything…

Started by Judy Davidson

6 May 22, 2015
Reply by Tori

Valentine's Day wish

How does this image make you feel?  Please share your thoughts

Started by Judy Davidson

2 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Lulu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Judy Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service