GriefHope

Help for today & Hope for tomorrow

My precious girl passed sept 22 2014. I feel so lost and broken. I just don't know how to cope with this I just don't understand. The pain of missing her is unbearable. I feel like I will be so sad everyday until I die.

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Marsha,

I am SO sorry to hear about your daughter.  I'm sure the pain must feel unbearable at times.  You have the sincere empathy of all members here.  Thank you for sharing your feelings.  Communication is key to grief recovery.  Please reach out to other members through the Forum here, Member Blogs or Chat Room.  The Home Page blogs might help as well. Joining a local grief group may be helpful too.  I pray this site provides Help for Today & Hope for Tomorrow.

Big hug,

Judy

Founding member  

thank you Judy!  (( hugs))

I just lost my son on Feb 8th.  I know what pain you are in.  Its so hard to survive day by day.... you just don't want to go on.  I'm trying to keep on going because I know that's what my son would want.  I know your daughter would want the same thing too.

huggs

I lost my son april 2014 . He was about to turn 1 year old. There is no solace. Cant get out of bed today. Tomarrow might be better but today is bad. You just gotta keep trying i guess. And except that some days are going to be bad, really bad. But you just take it slow . Second by second . And eventually its tomarrow and its not a bad day. You cant ask for more than that. I have another son so i cant fall apart . Gotta keep trying. I started gardening . Its helped kinda. Im sorry for you loss. Just keep trying

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Judy Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service