GriefHope

Help for today & Hope for tomorrow

I lost my fiancé less than a week ago to cancer & I can barley stand this pain. I’ll get through it but it hurts so badly

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lesley.  I just joined this chat group.  I lost my husband of 50 yrs on Dec 14, 2017 and it has been a living hell of pain.  I know how you feel.  There is not a day goes by that I don't feel the emptiness of his loss.  I can't even sleep in the bed that we shared for years. I haven't slept in a bed since he left our home the night he went to the hospital. I sleep in a recliner in our living room.  I am praying to God for relief and strength for the pain that I am feeling.  I don't have a vehicle so I can't go anywhere unless someone takes me.  I am stuck at home.  I am trying to get a vehicle, but I don't have enough money to put down on a vehicle yet. I am on a fixed income to it is really hard to come up with money.  Pray for me and I will pray for you.  I am so sorry for your loss.

  

Hello Lesley,  I'm sorry for your loss.  I want to let you know I am here.  Yeah I'm a perfect stranger but sometimes it can be anyone that can help you cope.  I am 39 from NJ,  and a few weeks ago I lost my Mother (Ma, I called her).  It's something I never thought would happen.  It was surreal.  Still is almost.  I almost expect that soon enough she will be in the house again.  I need help too, and I know you do.  Let's make a date to talk.  My email is Pats128124@aol.com...I guess just put GRIEF GROUP in the subject line so I know who you are.

this goes for anyone....WE GOTTA BE HERE FOR EACH OTHER.  IT CAN WORK.  ITS WORTH A SHOT ISNT IT??????

Hi Lesley 

message me when you get an opportunity. I lost my husband to cancer on May 6th

Geri

Lost my wife to Cancer 10years ago you will! But it well hurt, just know that his pain is gone

Please know there are a lot of us sending you hugs!

Thank you all so much for the support I appreciate it so much!  Im sorry for the late reply I got caught up in life and joined grief therapy. It  its been so difficult its been almost 6 months and its slowly getting easier but there are moments I still break down in public.  It's so embarrassing I avoid going out sometimes and I feel myself avoiding certain things that may set me off.  I still haven't started working again or gone back to school yet, I need to im just so afraid of breaking down in public... Does this sound familiar to anyone else or is it just me? 

Thank you Joe!!  I try I just wish more than anything I could talk to him again and tell him everything I wish I had in his last week theres so much I regret...  even though I know there is nothing I could have done differently to change things. 
Joe said:

Please know there are a lot of us sending you hugs!

Hi Geri,  thank you I send you a friend request so we can talk is that ok? 

Geri said:

Hi Lesley 

message me when you get an opportunity. I lost my husband to cancer on May 6th

Geri

Beverly,  Wow im so sorry ill pray for you,  and I hope things get easier for you.. Thanks for writing me! 

Beverly McLeod said:

Hi Lesley.  I just joined this chat group.  I lost my husband of 50 yrs on Dec 14, 2017 and it has been a living hell of pain.  I know how you feel.  There is not a day goes by that I don't feel the emptiness of his loss.  I can't even sleep in the bed that we shared for years. I haven't slept in a bed since he left our home the night he went to the hospital. I sleep in a recliner in our living room.  I am praying to God for relief and strength for the pain that I am feeling.  I don't have a vehicle so I can't go anywhere unless someone takes me.  I am stuck at home.  I am trying to get a vehicle, but I don't have enough money to put down on a vehicle yet. I am on a fixed income to it is really hard to come up with money.  Pray for me and I will pray for you.  I am so sorry for your loss.

  

"Hey thank you Al,  Sorry I missed replying to your message I really appreciate you taking the time to write me. I am sorry for your loss too :(   I would like to talk.. anytime!                                                                                                                     Al Fuhandomega said:

Hello Lesley,  I'm sorry for your loss.  I want to let you know I am here.  Yeah I'm a perfect stranger but sometimes it can be anyone that can help you cope.  I am 39 from NJ,  and a few weeks ago I lost my Mother (Ma, I called her).  It's something I never thought would happen.  It was surreal.  Still is almost.  I almost expect that soon enough she will be in the house again.  I need help too, and I know you do.  Let's make a date to talk.  My email is Pats128124@aol.com...I guess just put GRIEF GROUP in the subject line so I know who you are.

this goes for anyone....WE GOTTA BE HERE FOR EACH OTHER.  IT CAN WORK.  ITS WORTH A SHOT ISNT IT??????

"Please know that you have my deepest sympathy on the loss of your husband. I know that there is little I can say to console you but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this tragic time."

Lesley I will inbox you my number if you need someone to talk to. 

I do feel your pain. My husband killed my boy. Its been a year since 8-14-2017 I still can not stop crying. Moaring is not easy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Judy Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service