GriefHope

Help for today & Hope for tomorrow

I lost my husband 1 week ago and I'm so lost and lonley

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am so very very very sorry for you. 1 17 2017..cancer..my perfect wife and I am so very sorry for you...I was alone no friends or family..pretty much still like that ,,but I remember .....this stuff is just so very hard...I send you my very very best sympathies and I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you for your sympathy.They said each day get's better but for me I feel each day is worse,I blame myself I blame God and someday she I am so angry that
T's hardmy husband of 32 years would do this to me leaving me alone to raise are disabled child. I know I need to be strong for him. I'm trying my best but it's hard

so sorry loss can rely mess us up

I lost my wife of 29 years on July 3, 2017, she was 47 years old. I can totally relate to your post. I am so sorry to hear about your loss and hope you have found a way to navigate it.
Its been 4 months since I lost my fiance, and everyone says it gets easier, but like you Kelly, I feel like it just gets harder.... I also ask God why, but I remember that only in Him is there hope to ever see my one true love again. And one day, maybe I will find out why, but when I see my fiance again, I don't even think the why will matter. The pain is truly unbearable and I have a really hard time, this is by far the hardest part of life.... death, loss, and every emotion that goes along with it. Depression, fear, anger, and so many more. What's helped me a lot is going to a group called "grief share".... its still hard, but it helps a tiny bit to know you're not alone.

Hi Kelly,  I lost my wife of 34 years just a month ago.  I really don't have words of comfort for you but I do know what you are going through.  My wife followed my son who also died unexpectedly 3 years ago.  It was a comfort to be going through it together, but now that she is gone too it's so hard just to get through the day.  I used to have faith but I'm afraid that is gone as well.  A part of who and what I am has died twice now.  I am so sorry for you too.  Bob

My husband died in my arms early on a Friday morning almost 2 months ago. Now the house is so big and lonely. My Snugglebear who held me at night is gone. My heart goes out to you Kelly. I'm so sorry. I have found some comfort in Psalm 3:3. I'm out at sea but God keeps my head above the waves. God bless you!

I am sorry for your loss, my wife passed away November 27, this year and I really miss her.

I am still reeling from the impact of my husband's death.  It's been 11 weeks today..  I get awake in the morning and can't get up for an  hour or more.  I just stay in place and cry.  How can I get over this?

Clarinda,I am so very sorry for your loss. I understand what you are feeling, as I have lost my beautiful Angie 6 weeks ago after 30 years together. We had a very successful business together, were best friends and she was perfectly healthy. I feel as you do, very sad and helpless and at times just pull up the covers and listen to the wind. I think of her smile, tropical vacations together and the love we had and this seems to help. Good Luck to you!

Clarinda Sprankle said:

I am still reeling from the impact of my husband's death.  It's been 11 weeks today..  I get awake in the morning and can't get up for an  hour or more.  I just stay in place and cry.  How can I get over this?

Hi !!, So sorry for your loss , I can not imagine your pain . But am here if you need a listening ear ! I do know that its a big scar that never heals . But there is ways to help you during your pain . Please feel free to contact me .

Hi,

I am devastated after losing my husband of 17 years two months ago. Getting through a day is still a struggle for me.

I don't know if i will ever find solace and feel the same way as I was before.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Judy Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service