GriefHope

Help for today & Hope for tomorrow

Lost my babygirl august 3 2016 and cant cope

I feel lost every since i lost my daughter who was born stillborn. I feel like i have no reason to be here anymore

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello my name is Brittany I also delivered my baby girl Karisma at 22 weeks weighing 14oz and 11inches long lost her may 18 she lived for an hour its going to get better what I had to remember is that god doesn't make mistakes that they are any better place they don't have to suffer and live in the crazy we live in they were never meant to be here with us forever that you will see yourbaby a gain pray talk about it cry don't bottle your emotions as time goes by it gets easier never harder Jus's know that there right here in your heart

Dear Jessica, 

I am so sorry to hear that your daughter passed.This is one of the most heartbreaking things to happen to anyone. I dont think anything can compare to the loss of a child. I know this post is from a couple months ago however, I wish to share some good news from God with you. Our loving creator Jehovah God gives us the promise of seeing our loved ones again in the near future. This means you can see your daughter again; yes hold her again and be together for eternal life.This is not false comfort nor a fantasy, this is reality.

This message from Jehovah is found in  Revelation or Apocalypse 21:4 " And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes,and death will be no more,neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.The former things have passed." This event is to take place very soon. With the help of his son Jesus Crist, he will resurrect all of the righteous people such as your daughter to walk the face of the earth forever.

Imagine that! This is no fantasy. Nor a false comfort. This is real. If you wish to see more information on this topic, please dont hesitate to contact me via this chat or email. You can also do your own research on our website www.jw.org, or directly see this URL that explains everything I have mentioned above. https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-is-the-resurre... 

Hope you are doing well and to hear back from you soon Jessica, 

Donna Gonzalez

Same happened to me. I am seeking therapy

I lost my baby girl dec 29 th 2016. She was killed by her husband. I am the grand ma mother now. It has to get better. I know it will
Lost my baby girl nov 2015 wish i could say it gets easier. Ive struggled with depression since. I have never been a depressed person. It has cost me my job. Hate we are part of this club but glad to not be alone.
I keep having dreams that she shows up and everything is good again.
Sometimes I feel like I lost my future.
I get sick to my stomach when I think about it.
Jason you are not alone.
Hi there. I'm Kristen. Almost 2 years ago I lost my daughter to SIDS
I have a 6yr old daughter also. And I'm losing my mind!! I unknowingly am pushing my 6yr old away but I can't handle that I've lost my daughter
Sorry don't mean to just jump into y'all's convo. Just looking for someone who knows what I'm going thru.
Kristen, I know what you're going through. I lost my baby girl at 9 days old and I also have an older daughter who I feel I've been neglecting. I have always been a "helicopter" parent, but lately I have been struggling to be a decent parent.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Judy Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service