GriefHope

Help for today & Hope for tomorrow

Judy Davidson's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"Reaching out to others always helped me; getting out of the house and connecting was…"

Judy Davidson replied Jan 30, 2017 to coping skills

7 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Judy Davidson

"I'm so sorry, Ellen.  I completely understand.  You have my sincere empathy.  BIG HU…"

Judy Davidson replied Jan 30, 2017 to My son's birthday is in 2 days. First one without his Dad. I'm a mess.

3 Feb 18, 2017
Reply by Elaine

"Hi Pamela, Welcome to Grief Hope Network and thank you for sharing your story and yo…"

Judy Davidson replied Oct 9, 2016 to Lost and dead inside with the death of my son

2 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Donna Gonzalez

"Hi Lisa, Welcome to Grief Hope Network and thank you for sharing your story and your…"

Judy Davidson replied Jul 24, 2016 to Grief about losing my mother and then losing touch with my brother

1 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Judy Davidson

"Paige, Welcome to Grief Hope Network and thank you for sharing your story and your f…"

Judy Davidson replied Jul 24, 2016 to Death of a parent

22 Dec 18, 2019
Reply by Filippo

"Jacqueline, Welcome to Grief Hope Network and thank you for sharing your story and y…"

Judy Davidson replied Jul 24, 2016 to Dying father

1 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Judy Davidson

"Mint leaves, I am so sorry to hear about your mother.  Feel free to share however yo…"

Judy Davidson replied Jul 24, 2016 to I love you Mummy. Oh How I miss you. I still need you. Always.

3 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Adriana Taylor

"Hi Mallory, Welcome to Grief Hope Network and thank you for sharing your story and y…"

Judy Davidson replied Jul 10, 2016 to Missing my mom after seven months...

1 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Judy Davidson

"Earlena, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of both your parents and that you're…"

Judy Davidson replied May 29, 2016 to Lost my mother to cancer battling the loss of all my family

1 May 29, 2016
Reply by Judy Davidson

"Barbara, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband.  I will post in the c…"

Judy Davidson replied May 29, 2016 to Needing some support and some one to talk to. I am having a really hard time dealing with the passing of my husband.I am issolated,and my family all live out of province.

23 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Ellen Wolfe

RSS

© 2024   Created by Judy Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service