GriefHope

Help for today & Hope for tomorrow

This is the first ive have talked about it. It was easier to pretend that it never happened. My beautiful Alexis was 15yr old when my now ex husband told me he broke down with are youngest in the car and i needed to come get them. little did i know he was waiting in the backyard.  while i drove to the gas station and it was closed. i raced back home thinking he got the car started. little did i know he was in the back yard chasing her while stabbing her 27 times and cutting her throat 3 times,, she finally died minutes after he cut her throat. when all of this happened i had such a hard time believing he did it. In one night i lost my entire life and i will never know why. its been 4 yrs and my life is still at a stand still. 

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i am truly so very sorry 

i am so sorry

I am so sorry for your loss....that is an absolutely horrible!! My life would definitely be at a standstill as well. 

Your daughter life was precious! As well as your life is. Its time to release the pain and take some of the weight off. She will forever be your baby. Talking about her life helps , the good moments she lived. Release the day her life ended and remember all the beauty that she was.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Judy Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service