GriefHope

Help for today & Hope for tomorrow

james ball's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Ellen I am here also if you need someone to talk to you are not alone"

james ball replied Feb 3, 2017 to Loss of husband

18 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Beth

"hi Jackie and Ellen I am so sorry for your your loss so very sorry and I am soo sorr…"

james ball replied Feb 3, 2017 to Loss of husband

18 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Beth

"Hi jackie I wished I could take your pain away just take second be second day by day…"

james ball replied Jan 9, 2017 to Loss of husband

18 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Beth

"Hi Jacquel I am so sorry for your loss Jacqueline so very sorry. I know it hurts so…"

james ball replied Jan 9, 2017 to Loss of husband

18 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Beth

"Dear Dianna I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your husband I wish I could take th…"

james ball replied Dec 27, 2016 to Lost my husband after 33 years

2 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Deanna Berry

"Dear Dawn I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. I know it hurts so…"

james ball replied Dec 27, 2016 to Lost my husband a month ago

13 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Ellen Teresa Bagley

"Barbara I am so sorry to hear bout the loss of your husband, so very sorry I know it…"

james ball replied Dec 27, 2016 to Needing some support and some one to talk to. I am having a really hard time dealing with the passing of my husband.I am issolated,and my family all live out of province.

23 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Ellen Wolfe

"Dear Laura I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband sooo very sorry you…"

james ball replied Dec 27, 2016 to Needing some support and some one to talk to. I am having a really hard time dealing with the passing of my husband.I am issolated,and my family all live out of province.

23 Jan 25, 2017
Reply by Ellen Wolfe

"Dear Dawn I an so sorry for your loss I feel your pain Dawn .I am So sorry you have…"

james ball replied Dec 26, 2016 to Lost my husband a month ago

13 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Ellen Teresa Bagley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Judy Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service